Main features · Multiple Recording Module
Essential tool for higher education language learning and those schools demanding the performance of oral examinations with many students at the same time.
It automates the simultaneous recording of all students and provides the teacher with the individual recordings of each one, of group discussions and of pairs conversations.
Thanks to this module, students can get the most out of lessons since it provides a high level of profitability by automating this kind of tasks.
Its most outstanding characteristics are:
- It allows the teacher to record the oral work of the whole class/group or of different activities simultaneously, for the completion of exams or other kind of massive assessment tests.
- It allows the teacher to record students individually, in pairs, in groups and other special configurations, like the digitalization of audio from external inputs, etc.
- It allows the teacher to do continuous assessment and create a portfolio. The registers can be recorded on time and be checked later.
- It works independently, while the teacher may be carrying out any task, the Multiple Recording Module is recording the registers independently.
- Support tool of great practical value for the teacher, since it allows them to do record the students’ registers at the same time they can teaching as usual, not being necessary to be attentive to management these tasks.